Hello all you cool cats and kittens! (lol if you get that reference we’ve been in isolation too long!)
We are back to give you more tips and ideas on how to absolutely nail self-isolation! (By the way, if you missed the first round of tips, here’s the link: Tips to Nail Self Isolation Part One
Tip 1: Games and Kindness
When the world seems to be filled with bad news only, it’s hard to remember that small acts of kindness can remind us of the joy we as humans can create.
So we decided to take it to the next level and add a fun element!
Each team member has chosen one charity to support.
You can read about each charity and why they are near and dear to each team member’s heart: Spreading Kindness During Covid-19
Tip 2: Let’s Travel Virtually
Who said we can’t walk through the world’s most famous museums, play with the tigers at the zoo or even take a trip to the theatre, from the comfort of your own home!
And no need to sneak the snacks in!
You can now even have some wine ; )
- MoMa – Virtual exhibitions and views.
- The Louvre – Explore Egyptian antiquities and travel to another era!
- Google Arts and Culture – Take virtual trips to famous venues all around the globe.
Tip 3: Hola! Alo! Ciao!
Now is the perfect time to learn a new language.
- Babbel – Offering free three-month subscriptions for many languages.
- Mango – High speed learning in 70 languages!
- iCulture – Provides immersive articles, videos, and songs.
Tip 4: Bon Appétit
Now that you are fluent in French, why not learn how to cook too!
There are 12 Free Online Cooking Classes You Can Take Right Now! Goodbye cheese sandwich!
- Gordon Ramsey – Why not learn from the best of the best? He has 10 minute videos.
- Antoni Porowski – His Instagram videos include quick tips and lessons on cooking.
- Joe the Baker – Cakes, bread, and cookies galore all through his Facebook live.
Tip 5: SING IT OUT!
If none of the above works and now you are sitting alone with a burnt crème brulee, it’s time to karaoke baby!
Especially if, like me, you have been wondering how you can host your own karaoke party even before social distancing started!
- Karafun – Host a karaoke party with your friends.
- Smule – Build up your singing skills
- TikTok – Impress people with your talent for singing and dancing!
What are you and your family doing for fun these days? Share with us in the comments below!