Original content and SEO will get you to the top!
Did you know that 33% of searchers go to the #1 result? Once you optimize your web content to be better suited for search engines, it will help your website be seen. Think about it like this, if Google doesn’t like or trust your website, then why would anyone else? Here’s are some ways that you can build your trust relationship with Google:
Create unique content
- Write content that people would want to share
- People are more likely to share content that they feel like can’t be found anywhere else. If you are doing what everyone else is doing, you don’t have a chance of standing out. When you write content for your website, you have to think about what the visitor is going to want to read. Talk about your accomplishments and what services you provide that people can’t find anywhere else.
- Use keywords
- People are searching for information with keywords, so you have to make sure those keywords are incorporated into your content. Do a thorough analysis of your target audience and figure out the kind of things you need to be posting. Create content to go along with the keywords and make sure those same keywords are in all of your links and are on all of the pages of your website.
Using back links
- Try to give as many testimonials as possible to your clients, strategic alliances, and business partners. When you do this, you create a new outside link to your website. Remember, the more links, the better chance you have at being seen on search engine sites, specifically Google. It’s also a win-win situation because you are being promoted on their website while improving your SEO.
- Add blog to an established blog site
- Having a blog linked to your website is a great tool to use for SEO. However, do you want to know a secret? When you have your blog posted on a more established blog website, Google tends to take those more seriously. So try to get your blog posted on as many websites as you can because Google recognizes that blog sites are strict about what articles are posted, and they will trust you.
If this sounds a little overwhelming to you, we can help out! You can learn more about our content optimization services on our website. Also, be sure to read more about content optimization by reading our blog “Top 3 Tips for Successful Content Writing.”